Bank Account Does Not Appear on the Advanced Payment Page
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 + March 2014 RPC and additional patches
Currently you are having problems when external customers are entering into iReceivable.
They are receiving a "invalid instrument assignment" error message and one of the Bank Accounts does not appear.
You expect all the bank accounts to be available.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Customer Search > Query a customer (Using Internal resp. US_ARI_REF_INTERNAL)
- Account Summary
- Go to Account Details
- Selected 2 invoices for payment
- Click Pay and Receive the Quick Payment Screen with the following information
Routing number and account number are displayed
- Click pay
- Advanced Payment Page
-- shows 2 bank accounts
- Select the older dated bank account to pay both invoices
- Click apply and get the INVALID_INSTRUMENT_ASSIGNMENT error.
- Click on cancel button and select an additional invoice and Click on pay
- When you click on pay button, it pays the three invoices now.
- Return back, to the Account Detail page, and get ready to make another payment.
- Click on pay, to make another payment for 2 invoices.
- Not sure if this is the proper bank account, and click on add/change payment method.
- You can see that only one bank account is displaying. You lose visibility to the other bank account.
If you log out, and log back in, and select the same two transactions to pay. you once again change the payment method to confirm you have the right bank account:
The two bank accounts to show up again.
You see that the customer now has two (2) bank accounts, with the same bank information and with two different start dates.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms