JBO-25002 occurs when attempting to change an upgraded referenced UI
(Doc ID 1913129.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Configurator Build 22.214.171.124.6, Runtime UI
After upgrading Oracle Applications from version 11.5.10 to 12.1.3, creating new User Interfaces for one of three upgraded Oracle Configurator models and then attempting to change a referenced User Interface, the following error appears:
oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25002: Definition oracle.apps.cz.schema.ui.server.CZUIDefsCzUiRefsAO of type Entity Association not found
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle Configurator Responsibility,
2. Configurator Developer,
3. Create new User Interfaces for the models,
4. Navigate to the model,
5. Go to the User Interface page,
6. Select the User Interface,
7. Scroll down to the Referenced User Interfaces at the bottom of the screen,
8. Change the User Interface drop down to select the new version of the UI,
9. Click the Apply button,
10. Error message is then displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document