Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Having performed a Labor Debrief on a (Depot Repair) Repair Task, or a Service Request Task, the Actual Dates and Actual Effort fields are not populated on the relevant screens.
When submitting the Debrief, the concurrent program runs to completion without errors, and there are no warnings generated in the log files.
The Charges (from the Debrief) are processed successfully, and are visible on the Charges tab of the SR form.
This issue can be reproduced at will, as outlined in the following scenarios.
1. Connect using a suitable responsibility (e.g. Depot Repair Manager).
2. Navigate to the Repair Order form.
3. Create a Service Request, and Repair Order (for a Task related repair type, e.g. 'Repair and Return - Tasks').
4. Navigate to the 'Repair Tasks' tab and create a task.
5. Assign a resource as the 'Assignee'.
6. Update the status of the task to an appropriate value (e.g. Assigned).
7. Debrief the task (by selecting the Debrief button).
8. Change the Assignment Status to an appropriate value (e.g. 'Working').
9. Enter the Debrief details (Business Process, Service Activity, Item, Service Date, Duration UOM - omitting values in the Start and End time fields).
10. Change the Assignment Status to an appropriate value (e.g. 'Completed').
11. Commit the changes.
12. Returning to the 'Repair Tasks' tab note that the 'Actual' details are not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms