Deliver To Expense Destination Receipt Is Picking Old Budget Account At SLA Level
(Doc ID 1913720.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
During deliver to expense destination , old budget account is used for Encumbrance reversal journal at SLA level.
During deliver to expense destination, latest budget account should be used for Encumbrance reversal journal at SLA level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO with Expense destination type which is under budget control , Approve PO.
2. Change PO budget account to a new budget account, new budget account has a lower ccid than old PO budget account, then re-approve PO
3. Receive and Deliver PO to inventory.
4. Run 'Create Accounting - Receiving' to create SLA journals for receipt.
5. Check Encumbrance reversal journal line in SLA, Old budget account is used.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document