Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 Award/PO
US Federal Agency uptaking new FV TAS/BETC Functionality (Main note: 1602631.1, main <Patch 14774455>).
When entering an award, receive the following error message at the PO distribution when trying to save.
This only occurs when using a Federal supplier and populating all of the TAS/BETC DFF attributes. When a non-Federal supplier is used and only the BETC is required, the error is not received.
Award type = Award
This issue is not with incremental funding in Award.
"Reselect context value and global attributes as PO Charge account changed".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Use -CLM responsibility
1. CLM Purchasing Professional > Buyer Work Center > Awards > Create Award
2. Enter PO information (header, line, etc) using Federal supplier
3. Navigate to Distributions tab and click Update icon
4. Populate PO Charge Account
5. Under the Additional Information region, select US Federal Attributes for Context Value
6. BETC value defaults in based on charge account
7. Populate Trading Partner TAS field
8. Click Apply and receive error
9. PO Charge Account was not changed
10. Problem does not exist when using non-Federal suppliers (only BETC is required for non-Federal suppliers)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms