Order Line Stuck in PRODUCTION_OPEN Status with Ship Line Workflow Activity in ORA-20001 Exception Error
(Doc ID 1913982.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.0.6 and later
Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 11.5.9 to 11.5.9 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Order line is stuck in PRODUCTION_OPEN status.
- Related Delivery Details are in a SHIPPED status but NOT interfaced to OM or INV.
- Delivery is closed.
- Trip stop is closed with the Pending Interface Flag = Y.
- Order line Workflow is in error with the following:
W=Workflow Ship Workflow activity Ship has failed. Please fix the errors and retry the activity from the Order Form or the Workflow Monitor.
A Ship Error: The operation could not be completed because some locks could not be obtained. Try again later.
A Error: The update request cannot be executed now because the source lines have at least one delivery line that is in a confirmed delivery or has been shipped.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into the Order Management Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate to Shipping->Interfaces.
3. Select the program Interface Trip Stop - SRS, enter the necessary parameters and submit the program.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document