Imported Requisitions Do Not Have AWARD_ID Populated on Distribution
(Doc ID 1914299.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Imported requisitions do not have award_id populated on distribution.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Data is populated from 3rd party into the interface table.
2. Requisition import process runs.
3. Requisition approval workflow with AME is being used to approve the requisition.
4. Approval process errors because the award is not populated in the requisition distribution
5. Since approval has been automatically called with Requisition import, the status of Requisition is "In Process" which will not be available for the users to update unless the status is set back to Incomplete or Approved.
6. Requisitions are not being processed.
7. If a requisition is created using the Requisition Entry Form the Award will be populated in the distribution but not via the Requisition Import
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document