Imported Requisitions Do Not Have AWARD_ID Populated on Distribution
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Imported requisitions do not have award_id populated on distribution.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Data is populated from 3rd party into the interface table.
2. Requisition import process runs.
3. Requisition approval workflow with AME is being used to approve the requisition.
4. Approval process errors because the award is not populated in the requisition distribution
5. Since approval has been automatically called with Requisition import, the status of Requisition is "In Process" which will not be available for the users to update unless the status is set back to Incomplete or Approved.
6. Requisitions are not being processed.
7. If a requisition is created using the Requisition Entry Form the Award will be populated in the distribution but not via the Requisition Import
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms