Orphans Records in XLA_EVENTS for Receipts due to Delete after Exchange Rate Adjust
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Subledger Accounting Uptake for Receivables
Orphan records are generated in XLA_EVENTS after a Receipt is deleted.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Receipts > Receipts
1. Create a receipt in foreign currency.
2. Apply a receipt to an invoice. ** DO NOT SAVE ***
3. Delete the receipt application, by clicking on the Red 'X'.
4. Go to the Receipt header.
5. Go to Tools --> Adjust Rate.
6. Adjust exchange rate.
7. Click on OK.
8. Delete the receipt, by clicking on the Red 'X'.
9. Orphan records are generated.
Due to this issue, users cannot close the period in AR unless the orphan records are deleted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms