Last updated on MARCH 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, AGIS General Ledger
Trying to create an AGIS outbound transaction from Intercompany Superuser and Intercompany User and the Initiator LOV returns no values.
Have tried the following:
• deleting and re-entering the User 'Person'
• deleting and re-entering the'email' setting
• changing the 'MO: Security Profile', 'MO: Default Operating Unit' and 'Data Access Sets'
But still get no values in the LOV. There are 8 organisations assigned. In each case get the following error:
'No items were found matching your request. Try entering a different word or a phrase, or selecting a different item from the pulldown list in the search area above.'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on as Intercompany Superuser
2. Navigate to Home>> Home>> Transactions>> Outbound>> Create Button
3. Hit spy glass on Initiator field
4. Enter S% (All entities begin with 'S')
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms