Last updated on MARCH 12, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OA release 12.1 and 12.2 - Supplier SupReports Merge Emp
Employee Name is correctly displayed in the Expense Report after a change. However, after the conversion to Invoice, system still displays the old Employee Name.
Employee Update Program has been run and issue still remains.
Steps to reproduce
1. From a Payables responsibility
2. Query for an Employee Type Supplier and update the name
3. Run the Employee Update Program
4. Create an Expense Report and import it to create Invoice
5. Check the Employee Name in the Expense Report and also in the Invoice
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms