Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 application version,
When modifying a CLM award with TAS/BETC data, error occurs.
"Value DISB for the flexfield segment BETC does not exist in the value set FV_PO_BETC_GDF"
Steps to reproduce issue:
1. Go to CLM Purchasing Professional > Buyer Work Center > Awards . Create a New Award.
2. Enter PO information (header, line, etc)
3. Navigate to Distributions tab and click Update icon
4. Populate PO Charge Account
5. Under the Additional Information region, select 'US Federal Attributes' for Context Value
6. Enter 'DISB' for the BETC value.
8. Click Apply and Save.
9. Complete any other required information, FPDS-NG info, Terms and Conditions, etc.
10. Submit and Approve the Award.
11. Go to CLM Purchasing Professional > Buyer Work Center > Awards. Search for the award from above and choose 'Create Modification.'
12. Enter the Modification Justification info and then click Save. Will receive the following error: "Value DISB for the flexfield segment BETC does not exist in the value set FV_PO_BETC_GDF."
13. Click on the Lines tab, will ask you to save but will receive the same error from above. Cannot move forward with the modification
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms