Parts Removal Work Order Creation Failure : CS_API_ALL_PARAM_IGNORED and CS_API_ALL_INVALID_ARGUMENT Errors
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After setting-up profile to create Service Request with default service request type and it's active .. now, when trying to do "Perform Part Removal/Install" on unit configuration using Work Order execution, the following error occurs.
API Warning (CS_ServiceRequest_PUB.Create_ServiceRequest): The API ignored the p_type_name parameter.
API Programming Error (CS_ServiceRequest_UTIL.Validate_Product): The value "1346241" for parameter p_inventory_item_id is invalid.
1. Execution -> Production Planning -> Query Visit 13
2. Select WO US1-12005 then click on Update Work Order
3. Perform Part Removal/Install > Go
4. Select node from unit configuration ie. 'Spark Plug Combustion liner-2' (with Create Work Order Option = 'Create and Release Workorder' value selected)
5. Hit Remove button ... the error came up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms