R12: AP: Different Tax Amount When Using Summary And Detail Calculation Method
(Doc ID 1914935.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. First in ISupplier page, the Header level rounding is used in Tax Details.
2. And an invoice is created and calcualte tax.
2. Update tax amount at detail tax line window.
3. After that when validate, the system recalculate tax and generate hold for the invoice.
4. But the system should not to 'recalculate' the tax amount after updating it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document