RTI Aggregation EIT Not Populated For Employee.Applicant
(Doc ID 1915172.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, UK Payroll ALL INSTANCES
RTI Aggregation EIT not populated for Employee.Applicant
If a 2nd assignment is created for employees who have been hired via iRecruitment, or have applied internally for vacancies, AKA Person Type 'Employee.Applicant', the RTI Aggregation EIT is not being populated
This means that the PAYE is not being aggregated across the primary and 2nd assignments correctly, and is being reported incorrectly to HMRC via FPS. You are expecting the Payroll ID of the Primary Assignment to be populated for the 2nd assignment. Also you see an issue when submitting the FPS as this then causes a rejection for the 2nd assignment due to a missing Starter Declaration.
This should not be required for a 2nd assignment either.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Define a new applicant per 01-APR-2014
2. Set effective date to 01-JUL-2014
3. Click Others > application
4. Set assignment status to Accepted
5. Hire Applicant->> Person Type = Employee.Ex-applicant
6. Check RTI Aggregation
RTI Payroll ID set to 5001 (expected)
6. Set effective date to 01-AUG-2014
7. Create an application for the employee per 01-08-2014
8. Person Type has been changed to Employee.Application (SYSTEM_PERSON_TYPE: EMP_APL)
9. Define second assignment 5001-2
10. Check RTI Aggregation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document