GETTING ERROR WHEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD ATTACHMENT IF MORE THAN 10 EXISTS
Last updated on JULY 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other
When attempting to click on attachment link users encounter an error.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Choose RFQ from Negotiation tab in Buyer Work Center Menu.
2. Choose View Quote History.
3. Click on Quote hyperlink.
4. Choose Quote and click on Attachments at the Line Level.
5. Choose first Attachment up to 10 attachments => observe no issue on opening.
6. Click on next to select remaining attachments File11 and File12.
7. Click on attachment 11 - 12. get reported Stale Data error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms