Last updated on JULY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Security Issues
When using iRecruitment and setting the HR:Security Profile for this responsibility to use the Supervisory Hierarchy Security Profile so that managers can see only those vacancies to which they form part of the Recruitment Team. However now, although the vacancy list displayed is correct, there are no candidates listed being display (when in fact there are candidates for that vacancy)
Expect to see the candidates against the vacancies selected
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Security profile which is restricted limited to supervisor security - Restrict By Supervisor (Person Based)
2) Create a vacancy who's supervisor is in security profile restriction
3) Create an applicant for the vacancy
4) As the Supervisor (who owns the vacancy) query the vacancy - number of applicants shows as 1 in the hyperlink
5) Click the hyperlink to see the applicants - no data is returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms