Unable To Perform Column Validation Error On WEBADI While Using KFF Validator
(Doc ID 1915740.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Web Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite R12 Web Applications Desktop Integrator, WebADI Template related issues
WebADI FAH journal uploads, and Accounting KFF Validator custom integrators fails with error:
"Unable to perform column validation"
After entering valid segment values in concatenated segments and attempting to upload, the user receives error "Unable to perform column validation" repeated for each segment.
When attempting to upload with Accounting KFF on custom WebADI Integrator, the following error is received:
Unable to perform column validation
No validation rule available for column &COLUMN_NAME
Users are able to upload data without KFF (Key Flex Field) information.
This KFF is used in General Ledger journals integrator and the issue does not occur there.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to the Integrator page in Oracle E-Business Suite Desktop to create a custom integrator
2. Integration Framework (Desktop Integrator Manager responsibility > Create Integrators
3. Create a new Integrator Interface = ORACLE_KFF_012
4. for segment ACCOUNT (ALL are setup the same)
5. Set Validation Type = Key Flexfield
6. From Excel => Add-Ins => Oracle => Upload
Created a custom integrator that uses a Key FlexField
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document