Repeated Items In A Single Parts Requirement Create Multiple Sales Orders
(Doc ID 1916264.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Spares Logistics
When attempting to create order with repeated items with different quantities in a single Parts Requirement ( Spares Management ), a Sales Orders is created successfully with the correct qty but in Parts Requirement, one of the item line still remains open.
Expect both the item lines to be in the status Ordered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Field Service Dispatcher Responsibility
2. Dispatch Center > Query Task.
3. Select Parts Requirement
4. Add 1st item line Item1 of qty 2
Add 2nd item line Item1 of qty 1
5. Apply and save the requirement line.
6. Select the 2 items line and create on Create Order.
7. Go to Parts Requirement Page, see the first line has status Ordered and second line has status Requirement.
8. Go to Order Management Responsibility and query the Sales Order for order in Step 6.
See 2 item order lines with status entered and of qty 2 and 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document