Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CLM Demand Workbench (DWB), personalize Views are not showing all columns to display.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a CLM iProcurement requisition from Non-Catalog Request page (either amount based or quantity based line).
2. Initiate the checkout process. At line level, enter data in the Notes to Supplier field.
3. At checkout step 2, enter data in the Justification and Note to Buyer field.
4. Submit the requisition for approval.
5. Move to CLM Purchasing Super User
Navigate: Buyer Work Center --> Demand Workbench --> Requisitions/MIPR Others
6. In the View section, click Personalize button.
7. Duplicate the Unassigned Requisitions view, add Justification & Note to Buyer and click Apply and View Results. The newly created view displays the results without showing newly added columns to display - Justification and Note to Buyer.
Instead of duplicating the existing View, create a new view and add Justification & Note to Buyer and/or other columns to display, it does not show in the Demand Workbench, Requisitions Views.
How can these views be added?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms