Transferring Assets With Children Between Organizations, Causes Several Errors
(Doc ID 1917484.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to move an asset with children assets between organizations, the following error occurs.
Move Asset Transaction Processor Error. Please check the below table for the errors. Results can be exported.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Maintenance Super User: Assets: Query org/parent asset
2. Select asset move from LOV
3. Select destination org and subinventory and select Apply
Move Asset Transaction Processor Error. Please check the below table for the errors. Results can be exported
5. If you look in the Transaction Open Interface table for the destination organization, the following error is found:
"Invalid transaction type. INV_INT_TYPEXP."
6. Due to this issue, users cannot move assets with children
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|