Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
Find that the old, end dated Dependent Certifications are displaying when processing Open for 2015.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Program Enrollment Requirements.
3. Date track to 31-DEC-2014 and query the program in question.
4. Click the Dependent Coverage tab > Plan Type tab.
5. Arrow to the plan in question and click the Dependent Change of Life Event button.
6. Select the Open life event and click the Change of Life Event Certifications.
7. End date the old Certification Type "Birth Certificate" and save.
8. Date track to 01-JAN-2015 and add the new Certification Type "Proof of Eligibility" and save.
9. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an eligible employee.
10. Process the Open life event for 2015.
11. Enroll in a plan withing the plan type from above and choose an option that allows for dependent designations.
12. Click the Designee button from the enrollment form and designate an eligible dependent.
Incorrect Certification Type is triggered by the system date not the life event occurred date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms