iSupport: 'Site Name' Is Not Available As A Search Criteria For Ship To Addresses
(Doc ID 1917574.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupport - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After enabling the IBU_CF_SR_SITE_NAME Attribute Name so that the Site Name field is displayed as one of the search parameters, the field is not being displayed.
The Site Name field needs to be displayed as one of the search parameters when a user performs a search for a Ship To Address in iSupport.
What is Working:
- Other fields that were enabled such as the City, Province, Country and Postal Code, are displayed as expected.
- When using Incident Address, the Site added IS visible.
(R) AK Developer
(N) Define Regions
- Search for IBU_CF_SR_LOV_BILL_TO_ADDRESS
- Select IBU_CF_LOV_FILTER_RG
- Copy the value in the Nested Region Name field IBU_CF_SR_LOV_F_ADDRESS
- Query this region in the Regions form
- Click on Region Items
- Select IBU_CF_SR_SITE_NAME row from the Attribute field
- Click on Node Display checkbox
(R) iSupport Employee User
(N) Create Service Request
- Search for Ship To Address
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document