Contacts Not Restricted in Collections Task Tab By Value in Profile Option: IEX: Contact Information Level
Last updated on AUGUST 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Collections form includes the Task tab. When a task is created, the contacts List of Values (LOV) does not restrict based on profile option "IEX: Contact Information Level" , all customer contacts are available.
Expectation is that the Collections form, task tab contacts will be restricted by the profile option "IEX: Contact Information Level"
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Agent
- Set profile IEX: Contact Information Level to Bill TO
- Responsibility: System Administrator
- Navigation: Profile > System
- Create or update a task in the task tab.
- The LOV for contacts is not restricted to only Bill to contacts only.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms