Permanent Flag doesn't Retain Shipments when Wxecuting Unassign Order Movement
(Doc ID 1918054.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Permanent flag is enabled on shipments to ensure the shipment never gets deleted when unassign shipment from order release or order movements is executed.
But when unassing shipment from order movements is executed, even when Permanent flag is enabled on the shipment, the shipment is deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an order release
2) Create order movements from order release
3) Bulk plan order movement to shipment
4) On the planned shipment, select the “Permanent check box”
5) On the order movement actions >> Operational Planning >> Create shipment >> Unassign order movement
6) Created shipment is deleted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document