Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.3.2 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Permanent flag is enabled on shipments to ensure the shipment never gets deleted when unassign shipment from order release or order movements is executed.
But when unassing shipment from order movements is executed, even when Permanent flag is enabled on the shipment, the shipment is deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create an order release
2) Create order movements from order release
3) Bulk plan order movement to shipment
4) On the planned shipment, select the “Permanent check box”
5) On the order movement actions >> Operational Planning >> Create shipment >> Unassign order movement
6) Created shipment is deleted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms