After Importing Requisitions from Inventory Min/max Planning, the Internal Requisition Quantity Is Different than the Quantity for the Same Item on the Min Max Planning Report
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Min/Max report is showing reorder quantities for an item that are correct but when the requisitions that the Min/Max creates are imported into Purchasing the requisition quantity for this item is not the same as what is on the Min/Max report. This is only effecting items on internal requisitions sourced internally.
Steps to Recreate the issue
- Set Purchasing Options field "Enforce Full Lot Quantity" equal to "Mandatory" (See Purchasing Options screenshot below)
- Create or modify an item enabled in 2 or more inventory organizations (1 is the Source Org, 1 is the Destination Org)
- In the "General Planning" tab for this item make the following quantities different in the "Source" inventory organization than they are in the "Destination" inventory org (See Item Attribute Setup below)
- Setup a Sourcing Rule that sources the Destination Org to the Source Org.
- Run the Min/Max Planning Report for the Destination Org and review the output for the specific item
- Run the Requisition Import with "Import Source" = 'INV'
- Examine the Internal Requisition that is created for the specific item.
Purchasing Options Setup
Item Attribute Setup
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms