After Importing Requisitions from Inventory Min/max Planning, the Internal Requisition Quantity Is Different than the Quantity for the Same Item on the Min Max Planning Report
(Doc ID 1918166.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Min/Max report is showing reorder quantities for an item that are correct but when the requisitions that the Min/Max creates are imported into Purchasing the requisition quantity for this item is not the same as what is on the Min/Max report. This is only effecting items on internal requisitions sourced internally.
Steps to Recreate the issue
- Set Purchasing Options field "Enforce Full Lot Quantity" equal to "Mandatory" (See Purchasing Options screenshot below)
- Create or modify an item enabled in 2 or more inventory organizations (1 is the Source Org, 1 is the Destination Org)
- In the "General Planning" tab for this item make the following quantities different in the "Source" inventory organization than they are in the "Destination" inventory org (See Item Attribute Setup below)
- Setup a Sourcing Rule that sources the Destination Org to the Source Org.
- Run the Min/Max Planning Report for the Destination Org and review the output for the specific item
- Run the Requisition Import with "Import Source" = 'INV'
- Examine the Internal Requisition that is created for the specific item.
Purchasing Options Setup
Item Attribute Setup
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!