Destination Type On The Requisition Defaulting to Expense - Even for Inventory Based Items
(Doc ID 1918218.1)
Last updated on JULY 10, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why isn't the destination type changing to Inventory after choosing an inventory organization for which the item should be delivered to inventory and not expense?
1. Item is created and assigned to inventory organization V1 - Vision Operations
2. Requisition is created and upon clicking into the lines region the Destination Inventory Organization that drops in is M1- Seattle Inventory organization
3. Item is selected and quantity, etc. entered
- Destination Type shows as Expense
4. Destination Inventory Organization is changed from M1 - Seattle (where the item is not assigned) to V1 - Vision Operations - where the item is assigned and is Asset and Stock enabled
5. Destination Type still shows as Expense - expect that it should change to Inventory
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!