After HRMS 12.1 RUP6 Upgrade, Create Absence Error, "API Pre-Processor Has Not Been Run"
(Doc ID 1918422.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle HRMS (Saudi Arabia) - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 RUP 6 version of the application with Saudi Arabia Legislation Installed, In the Absence Form
When attempting to create an absence, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using "HRMS Manager" responsibility.
2. Navigate to People > Enter and Maintain
3. Query the Employee for whom you want to apply for leave.
4. Click on "Others" and from the LOV select the Value "Absence".
5. In the launched form apply for a new absence record and save and got the above error.
Note: The issue is specific to Saudi Arabia Legislation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document