With Restricted Security Profile, Deliver / Correct Transactions On Receiving Summary View not getting fetched.
(Doc ID 1918432.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version of all the instance, In the "Receipt Transaction Summary" form
Details on Transaction Type "Deliver" and "Correct" are not displayed under the "Receipt Transaction Summary" when logged in with a responsibility to which a restricted Security Profile is mapped.
Same data is displayed when logged in with a responsibility which is mapped to a View All Security Profile or Open Security Profile.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login using the responsibility which is mapped to the Restricted Security Profile.
2. Navigate to function "Receiving Summary".
3. Observe that, the "Receipt Transaction" summary was displaying only the detail on Transaction Type "Receive".
4. Other details with respect to the Transaction Type "Deliver" and "Correct" is not displayed.
5. Now Login with the responsibility which is mapped to the View All Security Profile, all the data are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!