Unit Price Value In PO Line Is Not Rounding Off After Doing A Change Request
(Doc ID 1918534.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, when performing a Requester Initiated Change Order in Oracle iProcurement for a foreign currency requisition, the corresponding Unit Price in the Purchase Order is not being rounded off. It shows values such as 7.9999999999.
It is expected that the unit price in the Purchase Order is rounded off correctly.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Purchasing responsibility > Setup > Financials > Currency rates
2. Enter the rate for PLN to USD as 0.2396822367671605588548040480820546481554
3. In the form the rate gets rounded to 0.2396822368
4. Querying the view GL_DAILY_RATES_V it shows all the decimals in sql developer in the columns:
5. Create requisition 15336 with 5 PLN
6. Created PO 7610 with supplier ABC Corp and site XYZ.
7. Go to iProcurement
8. Change the price to 8
9. Your change request(s) for Requisition 15336 have been submitted for processing. View status of the change request(s) from the Requisition Status page.
10. Approve the change request as the buyer
11. Open the PO in the form
Price is shown as 7.999999999999999999
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document