Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
12.1 HRMS RUP7 version, Timekeeper Entry
When query employees in the Timekeeper Group window no employees show up.
Try adding an employee to the group, the following error occurs.
APP-HXC-366300: This person already belongs to this group
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade to RUP 7
2. Utilize the seeded OTL Super Timekeeper responsibility
3. Timekeeper Group
4. Query timekeeper group / Enter timekeeeper
5. Timekeeper Group is empty
6. Attempt to enter employee
7. Receive error: APP-HXC-366300: This person already belongs to this group
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms