Contract Purchase Agreement - Enable All Sites Check Box Not Working In IProc Requisitions
(Doc ID 1918551.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3 and Releases 12.2.3 through 12.2.4, a Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA) is created with the control options to enable it for all Supplier Sites ("Enable All Sites"). When creating the requisition, change the defaulted supplier site value to a different site and click on Add to Cart. The supplier site is changed back to the default site value.
It is expected that the requisition will contain the site which was selected by the user when the item was added to cart.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract Purchase Agreement (CPA).
2. At controls enable for all sites
3. Create a smart form with the contract information
4. Now using iProcurement create a requisition which defaults to a supplier site
5. Make the changes to different supplier site and add to cart
6. Notice the supplier site is changed back to original one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!