R12: Retroactive Price Update Does Not Update Price On Purchase Order Second Time
(Doc ID 1918709.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retroactive Price Update does not update price on Standard Purchase Order when trying second time to change.
Expecting Retroactive Price Update to update price on Standard Purchase Order when trying second time to change.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Blanket Purchase Agreement (Global) with Line and Price Break; For example: Line Price is 0. Price Break Price is Qty 10 , Price =1.5 ; Qty 100 , Price =1, Start date:31-MAR-2014
2.. Create Standard Purchase Order from above Blanket for qty 100 . System shows Price 1, Need by date 01-APR-14
3. Receive above Purchase Order
4. Update Price Break on Above Blanket Agreement with Price for Qty = 100 , Price= .9
5. Run Program with retroactive Price Update for above Blanket and effective date as 31-Mar-14
6. Price gets update in PO
7. Just realized Price Break was typo error so came back on same GBPA and update Price Break to .8 for qty =100
8. Run Retroactive Price Update and system does not update price on Standard Purchase Order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document