Non-Credit Card Refund Issue: Cannot Create Refund FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL Error Occurred
(Doc ID 1919117.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to create a Refund on a non-credit card.
After following instructions in <Note 565407.1> Automated Refunds to Customers from AR to AP: Setup and Process, the below error message is raised:
FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup a Receivable Activity of Type = Refund
2. Create a Transaction Source with Receipt Handling for Credits set to Refund
3. Create a receipt with a balance to refund.
4. Click on Apply button and choose REFUND from the Apply To list of values.
5. Click on Refund Attributes button
6. Choose the Refund Payment Method from the list of values
7. Save and error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document