Non-Credit Card Refund Issue: Cannot Create Refund FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL Error Occurred
(Doc ID 1919117.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are trying to create a Refund on a non-credit card.
You are following the instructions in <Note 565407.1> Non-Credit Card Automated Refunds to Customers from AR to AP: Setup and Process and receive the following error:
FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred
Steps to Reproduce:
1. You setup a Receivable Activity of Type = Refund
2. You create a Transaction Source with Receipt Handling for Credits set to Refund
3. You create a receipt with a balance to refund.
4. Click on Apply button and choose REFUND from the Apply To list of values.
5. Click on Refund Attributes button
6. Choose the Refund Payment Method from the list of values
7. Save and error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document