Last updated on JUNE 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are trying to create a Refund on a non-credit card.
You are following the instructions in <Note 565407.1> Non-Credit Card Automated Refunds to Customers from AR to AP: Setup and Process and receive the following error:
FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred
Steps to Reproduce:
1. You setup a Receivable Activity of Type = Refund
2. You create a Transaction Source with Receipt Handling for Credits set to Refund
3. You create a receipt with a balance to refund.
4. Click on Apply button and choose REFUND from the Apply To list of values.
5. Click on Refund Attributes button
6. Choose the Refund Payment Method from the list of values
7. Save and error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms