Last updated on AUGUST 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. You are trying to download the Budget and Actual balances using Budget Wizard functionality and find that the download does not complete even after 15 minutes; the spreadsheet download hangs.
2. The Budget download with Actuals works fine when performed for a smaller range of accounts: approximately 2000 account combinations.
3. The Budget download works fine for large range of accounts when flag 'Include Actuals' is disabled - it completes in about 4-5 minutes.
- Request "Gather Schema Statistics" was already run for SQLGL schema.
- Program - Optimizer from GL was also run with both parameters enabled.
- You verified that the concatenated index on GL_CODE_COMBINATIONS table is properly created and up to date, as per steps from document R12: Improving Performance of General Ledger and Journal Import (Note 858725.1 )
- There is no custom index for GL_CODE_COMBINATIONS table
Desktop Integrator responsibility > select integrator 'General Ledger - Budgets'
General Ledger responsibility > Launch Budget Wizard menu
Enter the account range and select flag 'Include Actuals'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms