Spares Management Error: 'You must enter a value for Destination Organization as criteria for the List of Values' When Adding Items In The Parts Req HTML Screen
(Doc ID 1919488.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Spares Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Spares Logistics, unable to add items to a parts requirement.
Error: "You must enter a value for Destination Organization as criteria for the List of Values"
1. Call center agents enter a service request via. the Service Request form in Field Service Manager -> Create Service Requests.
2. Click on the Task tab and select Use Template button.
3. After selecting the appropriate template, enter the dispatcher as the task owner. There is no assignee selected yet.
4. They do not assign the task. It gets picked up later by the dispatching group and assigned to a tech using the scheduler.
5. Click on the Parts button to enter items they feel will fix the customers issue.
6. The item cannot be entered as the above mentioned error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document