Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Appraisals
The 'Mass Change Main Appraiser' functionality is not working as expected.
When the main appraisers are changed using the functionality 'Mass Change Main Appraiser' using HR Professional 4.0 responsibility,
then the appraisals with status 'PLANNED' are not visible to the new main appraisers.
The functionality works fine on changing the main appraisers for appraisals with status 'Ongoing with Main Appraisers'.
It is expected that the new main appraiser should be able to view the appraisals with status 'PLANNED' also.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and publish a plan without Objective Setting phase so that the appraisals are directly created.
2. The Plan should be created with 'Main Appraiser' as the initiator.
3. Log in as a Main Appraiser who is having at least 2 appraisals with him. Both the appraisals should have the status 'PLANNED'.
4. Update one of the appraisals and share it withe the appraisee.
5. Log in as the appraisee and share the appraisal back to the main appraiser.
6. Log in as the main appraiser and now see that one appraisal has status 'Planned' and other appraisal with status 'Ongoing with Main Appraiser'.
7. Log in as the Administrator and navigate as below:
HR Professional V4.0 > Performance Management > Mass Change Main Appraiser (under Batch Requests).
8. Query the above plan and change the main appraiser for the 2 appraisals.
9. Log in as the new main appraiser and see that there is a notification ONLY for the appraisal with status 'Ongoing with Main Appraiser'.
There is no notification for the appraisal with status 'Planned'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms