R12:Payment Adjusted Event Incorrect Accounting- invoice partially paid with prepayment
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect accounting for PAYMENT ADJUSTMENT events.
The accounting generated reverses the original PAYMENT accounting.
- Invoice paid fully by payment, both accounted
- Invoice adjusted to increase liability
- Pending amount paid by prepay application
- Invoice is validated and accounted
- Then payment is accounted to account the pending payment adjusted event
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms