Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit and save a field from a ship unit line in the customized results screen set the following error occurs: "ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException"
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create new screen set copying the SSHIP_UNIT_LINE and its manager layout.
2. Provide Edit option in the results page for Tracking_tag1, Tracking_tag2,Tracking_Tag3.
3. Attach to a menu and role.
4. Login as a user which has access to this menu
5. Access the screen set and edit the value in the Tracking_tag1, Tracking_tag2,Tracking_Tag3.
6. Click on Save.
The error message appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms