Internal Requisition Created Using Min-Max Planning Is Using Source Organization Fixed Lot Multiplier
(Doc ID 1919679.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Internal requisition created using Min-Max Planning Report and Requisition Import is using the Fixed Lot Multiplier Quantity for Order Quantity.
Expecting internal requisition created using Min-Max Planning and Requisition Import is using the Order Quantity.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Responsibility: Inventory
Navigate to: Planning > Min-Max Planning
2. Choose parameters of Min-max planning report
3. Restock parameter to be set on Yes
4. Submit the request
5. Switch Responsibility to Purchasing
Navigate to: Reports > Run
6. Select Requisition Import process
7. Chose parameters: Source = INV
8. Submit the request
9. Internal Requisition created will have wrong quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document