ZA: Get Only one of the Following Address Styles is Permitted as a Primary Address Error when External Candidate Registers and Applies for Job
Last updated on JULY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to register as an external candidate and apply for a job or create a new candidate, the following error occurs when trying to insert address:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to IrcVisitor.jsp page.
2. Press Register today button.
3. Enter registration details.
4. Press Submit button.
5. Choose No, I do not have a resume option.
6. Press Continue button.
7. Enter details and address details on Register: Enter Personal Information page.
8. Press Next button.
9. Get error message.
1. Responsibility: iRecruitment Manager or iRecruitment Recruiter.
2. Navigation: iRecruitment Home - Candidates tab - Prospect Pool tab.
3. Press Create Candidate button.
4. Fill in required fields.
5. Press Save button.
6. Get error message.
Incorrect address style is displayed and user cannot select South Africa International to get the correct address style.
<Patch 19069668>:R12.PAY.B has been applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms