Deleted Incomplete Requisition History In PO_ACTION_HISTORY Table
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When incomplete requisition are purged/deleted using “Delete” requisition action is not deleting the lines from action history table.
The data is stored in PO_ACTION_HISTORY. There is no where referenced once the requisition is deleted for incomplete requisitions.
Two symptoms may be reported:
- It is noticed that all records in the action history have been removed for requisitions
- Upon update of a requisition the following error may be reported
Activity Type: Function
Error Name: -6512
Error Message: ORA-06512: at line
Some of the steps to reproduce:
1. Create a requisition in IP with 2+ lines
3. Autocreate the requisition to a PO
4. In iProcurement, perform "Change Request" on it
5. Cancel the entire requisition
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms