Unsuccessful Row Construction Error In Mobile Lot Attribute DFF Is Attached A Valueset With Upppercase Only
(Doc ID 1920137.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter lot attributes on a Receipt in MSCA , the following error occurs.
Unsucessful Row Construction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Value set with "Uppercase only" attribute checked
2. Add a segment associated with the above Value Set to one context of Lot Attribute DFF, make sure the segment and its context are enabled
3. Login MWA telnet and Navigate: Inbound > Receive > PO
4. Perform PO Receipt transaction,
5. Enter lot number to open Lot Attribute page.
5. Enter value for the Lot attribute segment and press Enter
Receive Unsuccessful Row Construction Error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document