File Attachment From RFQ Is Not Carried Forward To PO After Award
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing 12.1.2
File attachments from Oracle Sourcing RFQ Line are not carried forward to Purchase Order line after doing Create Purchase Order from RFQ Award.
The text (note to supplier) is available on the PO, but the To Supplier attachments on the RFQ are not on the PO that is created from the RFQ award.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a Sourcing RFQ and add file attachments To Supplier at the RFQ header and/or RFQ Line
2. Publish the RFQ
3. Receive the Quote from supplier
4. Review, award the quote and create a Standard Purchase Order
5. Query the Purchase order created from the RFQ in core Purchasing
- The To Supplier file attachments from the RFQ are not available in the PO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms