R12: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch for Payment Adjustment Event Not Created for Upgraded Payments
(Doc ID 1920251.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2023
Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Clearing and its successive Clearing events for which accounting is failing because the Payment Adjusted event was not created for Historical checks which were Adjusted in R12.
Steps to reproduce:
From 11i instance (pre-upgraded instance):
- Create an Invoice in 11i instance
- Create a Payment for the Invoice
- Account the Invoice and Payment
- Upgrade to Release 12.x.x
From upgraded Release 12 instance:
- Adust the Invoice
- Clear the Payment
- Account the Payment
- Observe that a Payment Adjustment event is not created for historical checks where are adjusted in R12
- Also observe that Accounting fails with the following error:
This line cannot be accounted until the accounting event that it references has been fully accounted.
Upgrade from Applications Release 11i to Release 12.x.x
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.