AME Approval Stuck When Supervisor Changed & Transfer Approval Notification
(Doc ID 1920402.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 27-JAN-2016
AME Approval Process stuck at AME Approval Process/Block when the supervisor is changed in HR after expense report is submitted, then,
the previous supervisor transfers the approval notification to the new supervisor. Once the new supervisor approves, then expense report is stuck in workflow.
1. employee is A, supervisor is B
2. employee A enters an expense report, status of the report is: not approved by B
3. B is changed to C on HR Assignment form (the new supervisor, C, is not a member of supervisor chain)
4. approval is delegated to C via Reassign notification in worklist
5. C approves the report
6. report is stuck in workflow at AME Approval Process/Block
The AME workflow shows that the 'AME Request Approval Process' process completed with a result of #NULL
When reproducing the issue using Reassign/Transfer notification ownership, then following error occurs on the Reassign page:
ORA-20310: The 'name' parameter in the approver record is null. The 'name' parameter should have a not-null value for an approver record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document