Last updated on JUNE 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a maternity absence, the following error occurs.
APP-SSP-35084: This absence overlaps an existing absence of the same absence category for the employee
This is due to an absence existing, but which cannot be viewed via the forms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. User created a maternity absence
2. Absence was created ok
3. When they later tried to go back and view the created absence they couldn't find it
4. Tried then to create a new absence
5. Getting error
6. There is a maternity absence showing when we run a discoverer report for this employee however it cannot be viewed via the forms
7. This can't be reproduced, not sure what happened when the user first entered the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms