UK Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP) : Maternity absence record created, but not visible via the forms also get APP-SSP-35084
(Doc ID 1920453.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter a maternity absence, the following error occurs.
This is due to an absence existing, but which cannot be viewed via the forms.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. User created a maternity absence
2. Absence was created ok
3. When they later tried to go back and view the created absence they couldn't find it
4. Tried then to create a new absence
5. Getting error
6. There is a maternity absence showing when we run a discoverer report for this employee however it cannot be viewed via the forms
7. This can't be reproduced, not sure what happened when the user first entered the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document