Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders concurrent request (EAMPMSDU) is not generating WorkOrders. Even though the Workbench is predicting workorders, the request fails to generate even a single one.
Implement from Horizon start date has been checked.
Generate Next WO in Schedule has been ticked. Expectation one WO will get generated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Issue happens for Time based as well as Meter based Schedules.
- Implement from Horizon start date has been checked.
- Generate Next WO in Schedule has been ticked. Expectation one WO will get generated
- Preventive Maintenance>>Generate workOrders
- Execute Conc program giving cutoff dates as: 01-AUG-2014 and 31-AUG-2014
- Execution is successful. No Out is generated. Log says: generate Next WO is set to Yes, hence only one should get WO generated.
- However no WO is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms