TeleService: Price Lists in the SR Form - Charges Tab are not Displayed for New Charges
(Doc ID 1920488.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When navigating to the Service Request form Charges tab, and adding a new Charge for the first time, it is not possible to view the available Price Lists when using a partial name in the Price List field (in Pricing Rules Tab).
The Price Lists not appearing are NOT flagged as 'Global'.
The Price Lists defined for a specific Operating Unit (e.g. OU123) should always appear in the LOV - even when the 'Global' flag is NOT checked.
What is Working:
- Price Lists defined with or without OU, but with the 'Global' flag checked always appear in the LOV - no problem.
- After saving the SR, and querying the SR again, the desired Price List appears in the LOV - even when the 'Global' flag remains unchecked.
(N) Service Requests > Create Service Request
- Enter Organization, Customer, Item, etc. for the SR
- OU = OU123
- Enter Business Process, Service Activity, Item, etc.
Pricing Rules Tab:
- Price List field: enter "PL%TES%" and hit the key.
=> Rows retrieved, but none of them matches the search criteria.
Close the Service Request Form and re-query the SR.
- Go to Charges tab > Pricing Rules sub-tab and introduce a text with the same partial name of the Price List
=> This time the LOV shows multiple values, for example:
PL TEST 1 (Currency Code = CAN)
PL TEST 2 (Rows with Currency Code = USD)
After selecting a Price List, user is allowed to save the SR without problems.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document