Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On release 12.1.3, through the Purchasing Buyer Work Center (PBWC) users are able to submit a purchase order for approval multiple times via the 'Specify Approval Options: Standard Purchase Order XXX' page. This results in multiple duplicate PO Approval Workflow getting launched for the PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Purchasing responsibility, navigate to Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Select a PO with status Incomplete
3. Click on the Go button for Select Order = Update
4. Click on the Approval options button
5. Choose the approval path
6. Click the 'Submit document' button multiple times
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms