Assigned Units On Discrete Jobs Not Correct When Released From ASCP And Created By WIP Mass Load
(Doc ID 1920684.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are resources on routing operations which have Assigned Units > 1.
When releasing work orders from the ASCP workbench and the WIP jobs get created through WIP Mass Load program, the assigned units for the resource on the discrete jobs are not the same as what is on the routing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a routing for an ASCP planned item. On the routing, make the operation resources with Assigned Units > 1
2. Create some demand for the item (SOH should be 0)
3. Run Collections/ASCP Plan
4. Review planned order created for the item
5. Release planned order for the item from ASCP workbench6. Notice WIP Mass Load gets kicked off to create a work order for the item
7. Click on the Operations button on the discrete job
8. Click on the Operation with resources which should have assigned units > 1.
9. Notice the Assigned Units on the discrete job = 1, even though the assigned units on the routing for the item was > 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document